In Our Opinion, There are Many Helpful Alternatives -
But Only One Invaluable Assessment Experience.
It is the TGI Teamability™ Experience.
What do the results tell you?
- Whether you are Self-Focused or Team Focused
- What Role you are Behaviorally Best Suited to Play
- What Teaming Characteristics you have which may or may not be an issue
Recruiters, Coaches, Consultants, and Companies use The TGI Teamability™ Experience for Hiring and Improving Teaming Performance.
You can use it to understand how others see you and how you can:
- Match the job you want with who you are
- Identify that you are a team-player or that you have areas for improvement to improve your career success potential
- Identify potential teaming characteristics that may suggest a career or company may not be a fit for you
This is a tool we use in coaching and in helping companies. If your results suggest some need for improvement, our JDI Certified Coaches can help. Each step you take will help Revolutionize Your Competitive Edge.
In our opinion, this tool is Best in Class and Strongly Recommended for Those Who Wish to Revolutionize Their Competitive Edge.
The experience is on-line and takes about one hour. There will be ten movie screen scenarios where you indicate your responses. The results will be sent to you by email on the same day that you complete the experience. The report should be self-explanatory and offer suggestions to help you. If after reviewing the results you want someone to help interpret the results, one of our JDI Certified Coaches can help. Just call us at 888-420-6861 or email us at info@JobDoctorsInternational.com.
For more information, feel free to contact us.
To take the TGI Teamability™ Experience, Click Here.