Creating Educational Job, Career, and Entrepreneurial Solutions
Why are Most Students Struggling in Their Job Search, Career, or Entrepreneurial Business?
- The global economy and market place are in turmoil. So, how can your students become more competitive for success – beyond knowledge and skills?
- The high cost of today’s college education and high unemployment is impacting families. So, what value can your college offer to help their ROI?
- Many Parents are seeing graduating children moving back home. What help and hope can you offer them – beyond traditional services?
- Preparation for jobs and careers goes beyond job skills and education to understanding how to achieve in today’s markets. What programs are you offering?
Parents and Students Assume They are Paying for Educational Results that Include Job and Career Success. How does Your School Competitively Rank?
- Are Your Programs Tactical or Strategically Designed to Provide a Foundation for Success?
- Are Your Programs the Same Traditional Programs as in Other Schools?
- Do You have Interest in a Program Designed by CEOs to Teach Students How to Learn the Road Map for Success?
We Offer a New Model called Jobprenuership™ that is Based on How Businesses Think and How Businesses get Jobs for Their Business. It Shows How Individuals can Apply the Same Model for Their Personal Roadmap for Job, Career, and Entrepreneurial Success.
Our Curriculum Offerings Include:
– A Micro Course for High School and College Freshmen
– Jobpreneurship™ 101 for Juniors, Seniors, Graduate School, and Alumni Job Seekers
– Jobpreneurship™ 201 & 202 for Graduate School and Alumni Career Development
– Jobpreneurship™ for Graduate School and Alumni Entrepreneurs
1. Micro Course
A micro course for high school and entering undergraduates includes a program called, “Revolutionizing Your Competitive Edge.” Most young people are not sure what career they want to pursue and where the best jobs of tomorrow can be found. “Revolutionizing Your Competitive Edge” complements existing assessments and helps develop formulas that can be used for life.
2. Jobpreneurship™ 101 for Juniors, Seniors, Graduate School, and Alumni Job Seekers
Undergraduate Juniors through Graduate School are traditionally taught how to go through gate-keepers to get jobs. Current statistics show that, in addition to internships, a more effective approach is needed. The recommended JDI curriculum includes:
3. Jobpreneurship™ 201 & 202 for Graduate School and Alumni Career Development
Employed Alumni and Graduate School Students are traditionally not taught how to compete in their careers. This curriculum helps them take ownership for their own career by giving them road maps and strategic formulas. This model is also offered to businesses wanting to invest in their employee’s success, ROI, and increasing value. The recommended JDI curriculum includes:
4. Jobpreneurship™ for Graduate School and Alumni Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs traditionally focus on their business plan, products/services, client marketing, and client sales. However, what is often missing is the personal development that provides trust and confidence for investors and clients, personal marketing of their value, and personal sales utilizing relationship skills.
These gaps create a high risk to investors and clients. Closing these gaps will reduce your risk, lower your costs, and open doors of opportunity.
The curriculum combines principles from each of the above resources contextualized for entrepreneurs.
In each case, the curriculum includes texts, workshop classes, questions, and materials to allow you to offer your students and alumni formal college credit, continuing education, or elective courses. If a certified Job Doctors instructor is not available, instructor training and certification is offered as part of your solution.
Additional offerings include individual student or alumni coaching by Certified Job Doctors Consultants.
Contact Us Now to See What Our Educational Solutions Can Do For You.
We Will Confidentially Follow-up.