Investing in Your Human Portfolio to Increase Their ROI and Company Value
Why are Most Employees Not Aligned, Engaged, or Motivated?
- CEO Leadership is so busy that they may not have communicated how to align. So, how can someone align with what is not defined?
- CEO Leadership is focusing on financial performance measurements tied to external product, marketing, and sales. So, how can an individual see how their performance is helping the company?
- Personal Viewpoints are typically self focused which reduces productivity and team value.
- Employees typically do not have a personal roadmap for success and feel like they have to sink or swim without being taught how to swim.
Employees Know You have Expectations of Them. But What are You Doing for Them?
- Does an employee handbook tell them how to be successful?
- Is your training about skills and not about additional steps they can personally take?
- Do employees get told what to do but not how they can improve their ROI and Value to the Company?
Human Investment Development Complements Current Efforts with a New Concept Called Jobpreneurship™ which is an Employee Roadmap for how Employees can Take Personal Responsibility and Accountability for Their Own Actions Utilizing a Personal Roadmap for Success.
Our Curriculum includes:
Jobpreneurship™ 201 for a tactical roadmap that helps them think as a business. They are a PRODUCT that needs to be developed so that they have more value to you. They need to learn how to MARKET themselves to communicate their ideas, values, and help others across the company. They need to learn how to SELL themselves by developing relationships within their teams and throughout the company which helps them learn Your BUSINESS.
Jobpreneurship™ 202 for a strategic view to understand how to Revolutionize Their Competitive Edge, the importance of both results and relationships for success that they define and that decision makers define, the definition of a Value Worker, and how to identify and prioritize their own development training needs even if they have to pay for it.
Participation in an Advisor Program, even if it is not Company Sponsored, so they can learn the business, how to add value, how their work impacts the financial statements, who to go to for help, how to team more effectively, how to prioritize their efforts, and a host of “insider” suggestions for them to follow for their own career success.
How Much More Would Employees be Inspired and Motivated to Engage and Align if They Knew How to Effectively Do So?
How Could the Result Impact:
- Revenue Growth
- Best Practices
- Client Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Profit and Marketshare
Contact Us Now to See What Our Business Solutions Can Do For You.
We Will Confidentially Follow-up.