Who We Are
Revolutionizing the Competitive Edge for Companies, Teams, and Individuals.
Jim is a former Fortune 500 global executive, the founder of Job Doctors International™ and the creator of the Human Investment Leadership™ Model, Teampreneurship™, and Jobpreneurship™ solutions.
Jim Villwock thrives on innovation and results. You might call him an intrapreneur, an entrepreneur, a jobpreneur, and the author of the books “Whacked Again!” , “Trusted Relationships”, “Jobpreneurship™ 101″, “Jobpreneurship™ 201″ and “Jobpreneurship™ 202.”
As an intrapreneur, Jim spent 21 years climbing the ladder in Fortune 500 companies where he:
- Helped create a service solution business from scratch to $1 billion with zero company product in a manufacturing cultural environment.
- Created a virtual global organization supporting 80 countries where subsidiary country managers asked him to expand his control in their countries.
- Innovated twenty new paradigms for world class procurement that are still being used today and are still far more advanced than most companies use – resulting in auditable profit contributions exceeding $70 million per year. Total savings exceeded $480 million.
- Redefined sales channels and partnerships:
- Jim took over a manufacturing software group with $2 million in sales and transformed it into over $60 million in new sales during the first year.
- Assisted large distributors (>$20 billion in revenue) to expand globally.
- Redefined the channel strategy for the world’s largest networking solutions company while reducing global parts cost by $20 million.
As an entrepreneur, during the last 9 years, Jim created a new company in the U.S. for a European parent and created two companies of his own; including IEM Group, Inc. which puts money into client company pockets through indirect expense management. During this same period of time, Jim began helping fellow executives to learn how to sell and market themselves.
Jim now adds Job Doctors International, LLC as his fourth start-up where he created Human Investment Leadership™, Teampreneurship™ and Jobpreneurship™ as the three legs to the Integrated Solutions™ model.
Jim holds a MBA from North Texas University, where he graduated magna cum laude; a master’s degree from Dallas Theological Seminary; and a bachelor’s degree from Golden Gate University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
Jim attributes his success to listening to and learning from others. All of his work is based upon the wisdom of many friends, advisors, and colleagues. He is now paying it forward to others.
Speaker Availability: JimVillwock