Revolutionizing the Competitive Edge for Companies, Teams, and Individuals.
Jim is a former Fortune 500 global executive, the founder of Job Doctors International™ and the creator of the Human Investment Leadership℠, Teampreneurship℠, and Jobpreneurship℠ solutions.
Jim Villwock thrives on innovation and results. You might call him an intrapreneur, an entrepreneur, and the author of the books “Whacked Again!” , “Trusted Relationships”, “Jobpreneurship™ 101”, “Jobpreneurship™ 201” and “Jobpreneurship™ 202.”
As an intrapreneur, Jim spent 21 years climbing the ladder in Fortune 500 companies where he:
- Helped create a service solution business from scratch to $1 billion with zero company product in a manufacturing cultural environment.
- Created a virtual global organization supporting 80 countries where subsidiary country managers asked him to expand his control in their countries.
- Innovated twenty new paradigms for world class procurement that are still being used today and are still far more advanced than most companies use – resulting in auditable profit contributions exceeding $70 million per year. Total savings exceeded $480 million.
- Redefined sales channels and partnerships:
- Jim took over a manufacturing software group with $2 million in sales and transformed it into over $60 million in new sales during the first year.
- Assisted large distributors (>$20 billion in revenue) to expand globally.
- Redefined the channel strategy for the world’s largest networking solutions company while reducing global parts cost by $20 million.
As an entrepreneur, during the last 12 years, Jim created a new company in the U.S. for a European parent and created two companies of his own; including IEM Group, Inc. which puts money into client company pockets through indirect expense management. During this same period of time, Jim began helping fellow executives to learn how to sell and market themselves.
Jim adds Job Doctors International, LLC as his third start-up.
Jim holds a MBA from North Texas University, where he graduated magna cum laude; a master’s degree from Dallas Theological Seminary; and a bachelor’s degree from Golden Gate University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
Jim attributes his success to listening to and learning from others. All of his work is based upon the wisdom of many friends, advisors, and colleagues. He is grateful for the input of others and is now paying it forward.
Reed Harvey, Senior Career Management Consultant
Former: Chief Human Resource Officer
Reed utilizes his nine years of experience working with individuals who are in career transition or those who want to more successful in their current position. His experience includes working with people from all levels of the organization. Reed attributes his highly successful career coaching practice to understanding the client’s needs and coaching them through the entire career life cycle.
Reed is also an active volunteer serving as a member of the Leadership team at Roswell United Methodist Church Job Networking and at Christ Centered Career Groups. He earned a B.S. and a MBA from Kent State University.
Blanca Blaney, Senior Consultant focusing on Rapid Change Environments
Former: GE, Global HR and Member of Management Consulting Teams
Highly Regarded Global HR and Organizational Development Professional in organizational design, development, and strategic alignment for General Electric (GE) acquisitions and divestitures worldwide. More recently, focused on helping CEOs and Leadership teams optimize and strategically align their organizations for maximum performance. Blanca received her BA from Sacred Heart University.